Last night I changed the structure of the repository. The old one will still be there until the end of the week.
In the past we realized that a3s is not the best regarding usability and some certain players would download the complete repository instead of the events. Thus ending in annoyed players saying I’m downloading 35gb which is just wrong.
By these factors I changed it to 3 repositories. One public and training/operation. For easier integration there are two autoconfig files to import repositories and servers. If you want you can try it out http://sv3.szalanski.de/ here you can find them.
The import function is to find over help in menu bar.